3-D Printing, Raspberry Pi, SunFounder, Microsoft Hololens and many other devices are showcased in this camp. Each week involves focused project. Projects are delivered on a weekly basis and account for one-to-one instruction. Seats are first come first serve!
- Understanding how to conceptualize a 3-D printed element
- Understanding Raspberry Pi (a credit card sized computer!)
- Understanding board and sensor wiring and coding with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Understanding core windows holographic features such as gaze, gesture, voice, spatial sound and spatial mapping
- Creating a lamp that responds to static touch
Review the Projects page to get more details about each project.
PROJECT 3-d +
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: EASY TO MODERATE
Using 3-D Printing, students will print a movable object that is powered by Raspberry Pi or Arduino UNO.
PROJECT MINECRAFT PI!
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: MODERATE TO ADVANCED
Learn to build Minecraft structures and run a Minecraft server in Raspberry Pi.
PROJECT HOT AND CODE
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: MODERATE
Using SunFounder Boards & Sensors components, sensors and modules, combined with Arduino and Raspberry Pi coding, build useful instruments such as temperature sensors.
PROJECT MIXED REALITY
Mixed reality encompasses a wide range of experiences that previously were considered to be only augmented reality or only virtual reality. In mixed reality, people, places, and objects from your physical and virtual worlds merge together in a blended environment that becomes your canvas, your device; Microsoft Hololens. Students must purchase the Hololens device when signing up for this project.
Hardware & Software
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- Raspberry Pi